Step 1 - If you haven't already, head to http://vpnninja.net and sign up for VPNinja!
- $3.00/week, $6.00/month, or $58.00/year.
Step 2 - Launch Device Settings
- Find the Settings widget on your Android device (this can usually be found on the home screen or in your apps folder)
- (The model used for the example was a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with an Android version 5.0.2)
- Tap the Settings widget to open your device's settings page.
Step 3 - Select Wireless & Networks
- At the top of the Settings page, you should see a Wireless & Networks section
- Find and select ...
Step 4 - Select VPN
- Select VPN
- A VPN is a Virtual Private Network - or your case, a Very Private Ninja.
Step 5 - Choose 'Add VPN'
- In the VPN screen select Add VPN profile OR + - this is where you will create your VPNinja connection.
Step 6 - Edit VPN Profile
Enter the following information in your VPN Profile.
- Name: VPNinja L2TP.
- Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK(Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol).
- Server Address: 5.us-ninja.com (A full list of servers can be found here. The VPNinja server selection will affect your ability to connect to different web-based services. For US-based services (like Hulu, Netflix or Spotify) you'll need to select a US-based server. For iBBC player, select a UK-based server, and so on.)
- IPSec Preshared key: vpninja!(make sure to put the exclamation point in the preshared key!)
Step 7 - Enter your VPNinja Credentials
- Input your VPNinja username and password. (This is the same username and password you created when you signed up for VPNinja).
When complete with all of the above - press OK to continue.
Step 8 - Confirm VPNinja VPN Creation
- After saving your newly created VPN connection you should now see a new L2TP VPN named VPNinja in your VPN list.
- Select your new VPNinja Profile to continue and continue on to Step 9.
Step 9 – Click to connect
- Click to connect and wait.
Step 10 - Wait Patiently
- Once connected the VPN tab will read Connected.
- You are now free to surf the net like a freaking Ninja
Step 11 - Damn the Man, Surf the Entire Internet
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two