Canceling your VPNinja account in PayPal.
Signing up for VPNinja creates a recurring payment profile through PayPal that automatically bills your PayPal account at the start of every new 30-day service period (for monthly accounts) or every new 12 month period (for annual accounts). To cancel your service simply follow the below steps.
- Head to PayPal and log into your account (you must use PayPal to cancel your recurring payment profile).
- Click on "My Account" > "Profile"
- Click on "My Preapproved payments"
- Click on the VPNinja service that shows its status as "active"
- Click on the "Cancel" link, and confirm that you wish to Cancel the profile
And that's all! Once you've completed one of the two methods above our VPCouriers will notify us of the account cancellation and we will suspend your VPN access as of the next payment period.
If you decide you need the service again, no problem! Your account details will be saved in our system, allowing for speedy, stealthy, and secure sign-up.