Here are couple things to check/try if you're having problems with OpenVPNinja.
- If you can't connect to a specific server - try selecting a different server.
- Make sure you do not have any Firewall or Antivirus software running on your computer - these can sometimes cause problems with VPN connectivity.
- Make sure your username and password are correct! If you are not sure if your username or password is correct - just let us know and we can reset them for you.
- Check to see if there are any visual errors or popups when you begin running VPNinja. If there are:
- Fully uninstall the OpenVPNinja client
- Restart your computer
- Re-install OpenVPNinja, making sure to follow the setup guide exactly for your OS.
- If you're in China - make sure you're only connecting to Stealth or Fast servers.
- If all of the above do not work - try the PPTP method for connecting, which you can find on our support site for Windows or Mac.
If all of these fail - please file a support ticket with us - as there is probably a different issue going on we need to troubleshoot.