Yoroshiku! You are here to learn the art of the VPNinja.This path leads to Internet freedom. Use it wisely.
Step 1 - OpenSystem Preferences
- Find the network globe under the Internet & Wireless tab.
- Click the lock if it is closed to make changes to your network settings.
- When the security prompt input your computer name and password.
Step 2 - Add a New Network Connection
- Click on the + icon in the lower, left-hand corner of the window.
Step 3 - Create a VPN account
- In the drop-down bar choose "VPN."
- Under "VPN Type" choose "L2TP over IPSec."
- Under "Service Name" create a name that has not been chosen; in this case, "VPNinja".
Step 4 - Configure Your VPN Connection
- Enter a Server Address from the list below - A full list of VPNinja servers can be found here.
- Enter your VPNinjausername under "Account Name"
Step 5: Enter Your VPNinja Password
- Click on "Authentication Settings." Enter your VPNinja password under "password".
- Enter "vpninja!" under "Shared Secret" and click "OK".
Step 6: Send All Traffic over VPN
Click on "Advanced" and check "Send all traffic over VPN connection."
- Click "Apply" to apply changes. It is very important to follow this step -the connection will not work without it!
Step 7 - Locate the VPN icon and Connect
- The VPN icon is located in the upper right-hand corner of your toolbar. It looks like adog-tag.
- Click on the icon and choose to connect to a server.
Step 8: Connection Confirmation
- Confirm that you are connected. When you see a timer appear VPNinja has successfully connected.
Step 9 - Damn the Man, Surf the Entire Internet
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as theelders of the internetintended.
- Connected successfully? Head over toVPNinja's facebook pageto test and give us a like or two!