Step 1 - Tap The Settings Widget
- Find the Settings widget wherever it is on your iPad and use your finger to open it like a Ninja death touch.
- Ours is conveniently located in the upper left hand corner of our iPad - and is guarded by a Ninja.
Step 2 - Select Network
- In the Settings column tap General to bring up the General column on the right side of the iPad screen.
- Select Network in the General column.
- After you select Network the right screen will change. Next select VPN.
Step 3 - Add VPN Configuration
- In the VPN column tap on Add VPN Configuration.
Step 4 - Configure A VPN Connection
- Your iPad will now pop-up a VPN Configuration page - make sure to you have selected the PPTP (Point-to-Point Transport Protocol) tab at the top.
- In the Description field enter a name for your connection - we recommend VPNinja.
- In the Server field enter one of VPNinja's PPTP server addresses (a full list of servers can be found here).
- In the Account field you will need to enter your VPNinja Username (which was created when you signed up for VPNinja.
- RSA SecurID should be in the Off position.
- In the Password field you will need to enter your VPNinja Password which you chose during the VPNinja sign-up process.
- If you have forgotten your password, don't commit seppuku - just click here.
- Send All Traffic should be in the On position.
- Proxy should be Off.
- When you have completed the steps above, press Save.
Step 5 - Continue Configuration
- After finishing the VPNinja configuration a toggle switch will appear on the VPN tab.
- Toggle the VPN switch to the ON position and wait patiently.
- Once your VPNinja connection has been established you will see Status change to Connected and a small VPN Icon will appear in the upper left hand side of the iPad status bar.
Step 6 - Damn the Man. Surf the Entire Internet.
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet intended.
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two!