Step 1 - Find the VPN Setup Screen
- Tap the Settings widget to enter your iPhone/iPod settings.
Step 2: Tap the General Tab
- In Settings scroll down to the General tab. Tap the General tab.
Step 3: Tap the Network Tab
- In the General screen tap Network. In the Network screen scroll down to the bottom.
Step 4: Add a VPN configuration
- Once on the VPN screen you tap the Add VPN Configuration tab
Step 5 - Setup the VPNinja Configuration
- In the Add Configuration screen tap PPTP.
- Name the VPN connection under Description. In this case VPNinja JP2 has been chosen to coincide with the server.
- Add a Server address. Choose from this list of servers, which can be found here.
Step 6: Continue Configuration
- In the Account field type your VPNinja username.
- In the Password field type your VPNinja password.
Step 7: Finish Configuration
- Make sure that all traffic is being sent over the VPN.
- The Proxy should be set to Off.
- Tap save.
Step 8 - Connect to VPNinja
- When back in the VPN screen click the toggle switch that is set to off. Wait for the connection.
Step 9: Confirm VPN Connection
- If connection is successful a small VPN icon will appear at the top of the screen and the status will read Connected with a timer.
Step 10 - Damn the Man, Surf the Entire Internet
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet intended.
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two!