Step-by-Step Installation Guide:
Step 1 - Connecting to your VPNinja router
- Click Here to open your VPNinja router settings. (or, if you have changed the default IP address, head to your router's new IP address).
- Enter the Username and Password for your VPNinja Router (DEFAULT: User: root, Password: sensei) - Note: This is not your standard VPN Username and Password.
Step 2 - Changing the Server address
- Press the "Stop Now" button located at the bottom-left of the page.
- Select the box labeled "Server Address" and enter the server you wish to connect to - for example: us5.ninserver.com (Click here to see VPNinja server addresses)
- Press the "Save" button at the very bottom right of the screen - wait until the text indicates the settings are saved.
- Press the "Start Now" button at the bottom left of the tab.