VPNinja Support Squad
Google Devices (android)
Google Setup Guides
Step 1 - Launch Chromebook Settings
- If you haven't already, sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click the status area at the bottom of your screen, where your account picture is located.
- Select Settings.
Step 2 - Add Connection, Private Network
- In the "Internet connection" section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network.
Step 3 - Add Connection, Private Network
- In the box that appears, fill in the information below. If you're using your Chromebook with an organization, you may need to get this information from your network administrator.
- Server hostname: example: us5.ninserver.com (Choose a VPNinja server address from the list of servers found here.)
- Service Name: VPNinja L2TP
- Provider Type: choose L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpninja! (remember to include the exclamation point!)
- Username: enter your VPNinja username
- Password: enter your VPNinja password
- Check the Save Identity and Password check box.
- When finished, press connect
Step 4 - Confirm Connection
- When VPNinja has successfully connected you should see the following in your network indicator.
Step 5 - Surf the Entire Internet like a Freakin Ninja
Have more questions? Submit a request