Step 1 - Open Network Preferences
- Right click on the network icon in the bottom taskbar (or head to Control Panel) and Open the Network and Sharing Center.
Step 2 - Setup A New Connection
- Select Set up a new connection or network
Step 3 - Set up a connection
- Select Connect to a workplace
Step 4 - Choose Internet Connection
- Select Use my Internet Connection (VPN)
Step 5 - Configure L2TP Connection
- In Internet Address enter a VPNinja server address from the list of servers found here.
- In Destination Name enter VPNinja Connection.
- Make sure the Remember my credentials box is checked.
Step 6 - Connection Properties
- Right click on the network icon in the bottom taskbar (or head to Control Panel) and Open the Network and Sharing Center (same as step 1).
- Click the Change Adapter Settings from the lefthand menu.
Step 7 - Selecting The VPNinja Connection
- From the adapters page, right click the VPNinja Connection you just created and select Properties
Step 8 - Selecting L2TP
- From the Properties window select the Security tab.
- From the Type of VPN: drop-down select Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)
- Press the Advanced button located below the drop-down menu.
Step 9 - Shared Secret
- Select the Use preshared key for authentication radio button.
- Enter vpninja! in the Key: text box.
- Press the OK button.
Step 10 - Connect
- Left Click your Networks button, and select your newly created VPNinja Connection (this section many very in looks but the features are always the same)
Step 11 - Connect, & Wait a moment or two...
- Select the VPNinja Connection and press Connect...
- Enter your VPNinja Username and Password..
- And boom. You're connected. Now surf the Internet like a freakin' Ninja.
Having problems connecting? Send us a message and we'll have you up and running in no time!