Step 1 - Open Network Preferences
- Right click on the network icon in the bottom taskbar (or head to Control Panel) and Open the Network and Sharing Center.
Step 2 - Setup A Connection
- Select Set up a new connection or network
Step 3 - Set up a connection
- Select Connect to a workplace
Step 4 - Choose Internet Connection
- Select Use my Internet Connection (VPN)
Step 5 - Configure PPTP Connection
- In Internet Address enter a VPNinja server address from the list of servers found here.
- In Destination Name enter VPNinja Connection.
- Make sure the Remember my credentials box is checked.
Step 6 - Select VPNinja Connection
- Left Click your Networks button, and select your newly created VPNinja Connection(this section many very in looks but the features are always the same)
Step 7 - Wait a moment or two...
- Select the VPNinja Connection and press Connect...
- Enter your VPNinja Username and Password..
- And boom. You're connected. Now surf the Internet like a freakin' Ninja.
Having Trouble connecting? Send us a message and we'll have you up and running before you know it!