Step 1 - Open Settings & Select General
- In the Settings column tap General.
- Next select VPN.
- In the VPN column tap on Add VPN Configuration.
Step 2 - Configure A VPN Connection
- You should now see a VPN Configuration page - make sure to you have selected the PPTP tab located at the top of the screen.
- In the Description field enter a name for your connection - we recommend VPNinja PPTP.
- In the Server field enter one of VPNinja's PPTP server addresses (a full list of servers can be found here).
- In the Account field you will need to enter your VPNinja Username (which was created when you signed up for VPNinja.
- RSA SecurID should be in the Off position.
- In the Password field you will need to enter your VPNinja Password which you chose during the VPNinja sign-up process.
- If you have forgotten your password, don't commit seppuku - just click here.
- Send All Traffic should be in the On position.
- Proxy should be Off.
- When you have completed the steps above, press Save located at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Step 4 - Log On to VPNinja PPTP Service
- After finishing the VPNinja configuration a toggle switch will appear next to VPN.
- Toggle the VPN switch to the ON position and wait patiently.
- Once your VPNinja connection has been established you will see Status change to Connected and a small VPN Icon will appear in the upper left hand side of the iPad status bar.
Step 5 - Damn the Man. Surf the Entire Internet.
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet intended.
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two!