Quick and easy installation for any iOS device! Note: If your device is updated with IOS 11 or above, please only download L2TP servers.
- Select the Server and download the configuration file to your iOS device (iPhone/iPad) - All our configuration files can be found at the bottom of this article.
- if you are on a computer - you can download the file and email it to yourself to then open on your iOS device.
2. Open the configuration file on your iOS device and hit Install in the top right of the screen:
If your IOS is IOS 11, you have to insert your iPhone password.
You may get a message warning you about the VPN, you can continue to hit Install located in the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your vpninja username in the text box and hit next located in the top right of the screen.
4. Enter your vpninja password in the text box, and press the next in the top right of the screen.
5. Press Done in the top right of the screen.
6. Go Back to Settings -> VPN. The VPN server you installed will be already selected, press the connect switch.
Now You Can Damn the Man. Surf the Entire Internet.
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet intended.
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two!