Yoroshiku! You are here to learn the art of the VPNinja.This path leads to Internet freedom. Use it wisely.
Step 1 - OpenSystem Preferences
- Open Launchpad, then look for the SystemPreferences icon.
Step 2 - Open the Network icon
- Hit the Network icon.
Step 3 - Create a VPN connection
- Hit the "+"button to create a new connection
Step 4 - Configuring the VPN
- In the drop-down bar choose "VPN."
- Under "VPN Type" choose "IKEv2."
- Under "Service Name" create a name that has not been chosen; in this case, "VPNinja Sk 1 (IKEv2)".
Step 5 - Insert a Server Address
- Enter a Server Address from the list below - A full list of VPNinja servers can be found here.
- Enter the same server address under the Remote ID.
Step 6: Enter Your Credentials
- Click on "Authentication Settings." Enter your VPNinja username under "username", and your VPNinja password under "password". Then click on "OK".
Step 7: Connect to the VPN
- Hit the button Apply and then Connect.