Step 1 - Tap The Settings Widget
- Open your iOS device's settings.
Step 2 - Select Network
- In the Settings column tap General.
- Next select VPN.
- Select Add VPN Configuration.
Step 3 - Configure A VPN Connection
- You should now see a configuration page - make sure to you have selected the IKEv2 tab at the top.
- In the Description field enter a name for your connection - we recommend VPNinja IKEv2.
- In the Server field enter one of VPNinja's server addresses (a full list of servers can be found here).
- In the Remote ID field you need to enter the same server addess you put in the Server field.
- Local ID should be empty.
- In the Account field you will need to enter your VPNinja Username (which was created when you signed up for VPNinja).
- In the Password field you will need to enter your VPNinja Password which you chose during the VPNinja sign-up process.
- If you have forgotten your password, don't commit seppuku - just click here.
- Proxy should be Off.
- When you have completed the steps above, press Done.
Step 4 - Log On to VPNinja IKEv2 Service
- After finishing the VPNinja configuration a toggle switch will appear on the VPN tab.
- Toggle the VPN switch to the ON position and wait patiently.
- Once your VPNinja connection has been established you will see Status change to Connected and a small VPN Icon will appear in the upper left hand side of the iPad status bar.
Step 5 - Damn the Man. Surf the Entire Internet.
- Once connected you can now surf the entire internet freely, as the elders of the internet intended.
- Connected successfully? Head over to VPNinja's facebook page to test and give us a like or two!